Welcome to Matsuhisa Aspen!
FOR YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
Pitkin County’s current public health order (effective February 2, 2021) requires all diners to adhere to the following:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Group size is limited to 10 people.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to enter the premises
- Please keep a 6-foot physical distance whenever possible
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
- Alcohol sales will cease at 10pm.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your and our safety:
- Before entering the restaurant, all employees have their temperature taken and are screened for illness.
- All products (including wine, sake, food) received is thoroughly cleaned as soon as it’s accepted into our building. All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
- We are using QR codes for you to view our menu online, and are also offering sanitized laminated menus.
- We have altered seating to social distance guidelines or greater.
- Sanitation stations are conveniently located throughout the restaurant.
- We have trained all staff members so they are up-to-date with current sanitation and safety standards, including wearing masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- Each shift, we have designated a Safety Manager, whose responsibility is to uphold guest and employee safety standards, following state, county, city and company guidelines.
- We have a designated employee who continually sanitizes the entry, dining room, bathrooms and all contact surfaces throughout the restaurant.
- Pens are sanitized after every use.
- Condiments will no longer be set on the tables.
- We will keep our doors and windows open as long as it is comfortable to maximize fresh air ventilation.
- For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org