Welcome to Matsuhisa Aspen!
FOR YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
Pitkin County’s current public health order (effective February 2, 2021) requires all diners to adhere to the following:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to enter the premises
- Please keep a 6-foot physical distance whenever possible
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your and our safety:
- Before entering the restaurant, all employees have their temperature taken and are screened for illness.
- All products (including wine, sake, food) received is thoroughly cleaned as soon as it’s accepted into our building. All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
- We are using QR codes for you to view our menu online, and are also offering sanitized laminated menus.
- We have altered seating to social distance guidelines or greater.
- Sanitation stations are conveniently located throughout the restaurant.
- We have trained all staff members so they are up-to-date with current sanitation and safety standards, including wearing masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- Each shift, we have designated a Safety Manager, whose responsibility is to uphold guest and employee safety standards, following state, county, city and company guidelines.
- We have a designated employee who continually sanitizes the entry, dining room, bathrooms and all contact surfaces throughout the restaurant.
- Pens are sanitized after every use.
- Condiments will no longer be set on the tables.
- We will keep our doors and windows open as long as it is comfortable to maximize fresh air ventilation.
- For further information contact us at email@example.com