Please contact Matsuhisa directly if your desired time is not available online.
We strongly encourage reservations.
Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for our guests and employees alike.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to enter the premises.
- You may only remove your mask at your table.
- Please keep 6-foot physical distance whenever possible
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
Matsuhisa Vail Reservations
In order to operate with reduced capacity, in a safe environment, we must limit reservation dining times to the following:
1 – 4 Guests | 1 hour 45 minutes
5 – 6 Guests | 2 hours
7 – 9 Guests | 2 hours 15 minutes
10 Guests | 2 hours 30 minutes (maximum allowed)
Thank you for understanding and we look forward to serving you!
Matsuhisa Vail offers complimentary valet Service. Patrons can pull into the Solaris Residences driveway located at 141 East Meadow Drive #1000 Vail, CO 81657 and have tickets validated at Matsuhisa.