Please contact Matsuhisa directly if your desired time is not available online.
We strongly encourage reservations.
Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for our guests and employees alike.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to enter the premises.
- You may only remove your mask at your table.
- Please keep 6-foot physical distance whenever possible
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
Our main dining room is now open nightly.
Sunday-Thursday 5pm – 9pm
Friday-Saturday 5pm – 10pm
Valet parking is available for $7.
Enter from Adams Street, behind Steele Creek Apartments.