Please contact Matsuhisa directly if your desired time is not available online.
We strongly encourage reservations.
Pitkin County’s current public health order (effective February 2, 2021) requires all diners to adhere to the following:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Group size is limited to 10 people.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to enter the premises.
- Please keep 6-foot physical distance whenever possible.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
- Alcohol sales will cease at 10pm.