Please contact Matsuhisa directly if your desired time is not available online.
We strongly encourage reservations.
Pitkin County’s current public health order (effective November 24, 2020) requires all diners to adhere to the following:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Guests will be screened upon entry and required to leave if symptomatic.
- Group size is limited to 8 people.
- Contact information is required for all guests for the purposes of contact tracing.
- Please wait for your entire party to arrive before entering the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to enter the premises.
- Guests must wear face coverings whenever they are not actively eating or drinking, including when interacting with restaurant employees.
- Please keep 6-foot physical distance whenever possible.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
- Last call for alcohol sales is 9:30pm.
- Guests will be required to leave the premises by 10pm, to adhere to Pitkin County’s restaurant wide curfew.
Matsuhisa Aspen Reservations
Dine-in hours 5-10pm nightly
In order to operate with reduced capacity, in a safe environment, we must limit reservation dining times to the following:
1-2 guests (1 hour 45 min)
3-8 guests (2 hours)
Thank you for understanding and we look forward to serving you!